Burton Cartographer Snowboard earns an extra $24.50 in your Willi's ReWards account.
Burton Cartographer Snowboard
The Cartographer is ready to chart a course all over the mountain. The directional shape with camber under the feet and slight nose rocker allow the Cartographer to rise up and yet still be very stable in choppy conditions anywhere you take it. The Softer nose makes for easy turn initiation and floatation in deeper snow while the stiffer forebody and tail keep it snappy at precise when entering harder snow conditions. A strong intermediate or advanced rider wanting a true all mountain weapon should give this one a flex. Burton doesn’t hold back with the technology to make all of this happen either. Their Super Fly® 800G Core helps to reduce overall weight with no sacrifice in strength or performance by alternating softwood/hardwood.With Triax™ Fiberglass offers the versatile flex pattern and crisp response for everything you can throw its way. No where you take the Cartographer, it will chart a good course.
Features for theCartographer snowboard
- Profile/Shape: Directional Camber – Entry rocker causes the nose to lift while camber under both feet maintains stability through deep-driving turns and choppy conditions. Classic directional snowboard shape, designed to be ridden with a slightly longer nose than tail.
- Core/Flex: Super Fly® 800G Core - alternating softwood/hardwood to reduce overall weight with no sacrifice in strength or performance. Flex Rating – 4 - 7/10 - Directional Flex – This flex features increased pop in the tail and a more resilient nose
- Laminates: Triax™ Fiberglass – Versatile flex and response for everything from mini to mega shred. Super Sap® Epoxy – A resin formulated with bio-based materials that reduces the carbon footprint by 50%
- Base/Sidewall: Sintered Base – Durable and highly porous, get added durability and superior wax absorption for greater overall glide.
- Additional Info: The Channel® Mounting System (hardware included)– Stronger, faster, easier, and more adjustable. Infinite Ride™ - allows maximized pop and strength by overbuilding the board, then putting it in a machine that breaks in the board for you