Snowboarding is fun, even if you're a beginner or a seasoned pro. Part of the thrill for you in snowboarding is facing new challenges, and you'll have no problem improving at a comfortable and safe pace. Willi's has snowboarding gear in varying sizes, shapes, and contours, making it safe and easy to get the most out of your time in the mountains.
Plan for your best day Snowboarding
- Wear a water-resistant snowboard jacket and snow pants.
- Wear goggles to protect your eyes and for maximum visibility.
- A helmet is a must. Your brain is worth it. A Snowboarding helmet should fit snug but not too tight.
- Don't wear cotton next to the skin. Cotton is comfortable but holds sweat against the ski. Wet skin loses up to 35% more body heat. Stay dry and stay warm.
- Snowboard-specific socks are cushioned in just the right places, add ankle support and pull moisture away from the skin. You won't get soaked when you sweat.
- Ski and snowboard gloves are insulated, comfortable and weatherproof to keep your fingers warm and dry.
Willi's has been the premier snowboard shop for over 35 years, supporting those that love snowboarding by offering the best selection, pricing, and service with simple sources for snowboards and snowboarding gear.