Thirtytwo Lashed Double Boa Snowboard Boots earns an extra $17.00 in your Willi's ReWards account.
Thirtytwo Lashed Double Boa Snowboard Boots
The Lashed Double Boa might be the definition of all mountain freestyle. The medium flex will have you covered from ripping the whole mountain to spinning a couple park laps. There isnt a intermediate or advanced rider that couldn’t benefit from the Lashed. The coiler tech in the boa automatically recoils back in the the inner spool which makes lacing even faster. A secondary Boa tighens the lower portion of the boot for and even better custom fit and keeps the foot locked in place. We all know how solid the coiler is but the Lashed has Boas first textile lace that is made for recycled PET giving the lace a softer and more flex feel and look. With perfect 1:1 last your sure to find the true fit. The team liner is fully heat moldable and an internal harness adds flexbility and heel hold. The STI outsole is fuper light and makes walking feel like clouds.
Features for the Lashed Double Boa snowboard boots
- Lacing System: Dual-Zone BOA® Fit System with Coiler™ technology features two distinct lace zones that can be independently adjusted with the twist of a dial for a custom fit in both the upper and lower portions of the boot
- Liner Lacing: 1:1 Lasting – True half sizes. 3D Molded Tongue – for an even flex throughout. 6/10 Flex Rating
- Liner: Team Liner – Heat moldable dual density Intuition foam. Team Internal Harness – Standard height with medium support.
- Outsole: Performance Rubber Outsole – Enhanced grip. STI Evolution Foam – Light and reliable cushioning.
- Footbed: Team Footbed – Molded footbed with heel cradle and arch support.