Roxy Heidi Toddler Jacket earns an extra $7.00 in your Willi's ReWards account.
Roxy Heidi Toddler Jacket
The Heidi jacket is ready for snow and to keep your little toddler toasty warm for a day out in the cold. Keeping the little ones warm on the slopes while in those early stages of learning is key for the continuing love for skiing or riding. Roxy adds 220g of high-loft synthetic yarn insulation which combines excellent heat retention with high breathability and low weight. The brushed liner keeps it easy to slide on before heading out and allows those other layer to stay put when taking it back off inside the lodge. The sleeve has a pass pocket, and also has adjustable grow system inside the arms allowing the jacket to grow with them. The hood is removable and is helmet friendly for those extra cold days. The chin guard on the zipper keeps the cold zipper from touching those warm cheeks. Round it off with some hand warmer pockets and a cool colorway and they will be the talk of the mountain.
Features for theHeidi toddler jacket
- Style Number: ERLTJ03021
- Waterproofing: 10K ROXY DryFlight® Technology with PFC Free DWR Treatment - Water-resistant at a rate of 10,000mm, with a moisture management rate of 5,000gr / sqm / 24h. Roxy DRYFLIGHT® technologies are engineered to keep you warm, dry, and protected without the risk of overheating.
- Insulation: Roxy Warmflight Eco | 220g – Roxy's Warmflight technology is a high-loft synthetic yarn insulation which combines excellent heat retention with high breathability and low weight.
- Fit: Regular Fit – Relaxed waistline and leg for more room to move.
- Adjustable Grow System Inside sleeves
- Feature Callout: Helmet Compatiable and removable hood.