Rossignol Pure Pro 80 Womens Ski Boots earns an extra $23.50 in your Willi's ReWards account.
Rossignol Pure Pro 80 Womens Ski Boots
The Pure Pro 80 delivers a an amazing fit in a customizable, boot-fitter friendly design. This is the ideal boot for any intermediate skier with a medium build looking for a perfect snug fit all over. The Sensor Blade shell has an engineered design that reduces weight and drives energy directly into the ski. The shorter, tulip shaped cuff eliminates pressure around the shin and calf muscle for increased comfort and performance. Our Seamless Toe Box eliminates pressure points for optimized out-of-the-box fit and reduces heat loss by 20%.The women's-specific 100mm last provides a balance of comfort and control, while an adjustable flex lets you dial in the performance to match your needs. The liners feature merino wool insulation and are customizable for superior comfort and warmth.
Features for thePure Pro 80 womens ski boots
- Fit (Last)/Flex Rating: Medium Fit 100mm Last - Desinged for skiers with average size feet/ankles/leg.
- 80 Flex Rating - Intermediate
- Liner: Custom-fit liner features customizable zones for comfort-driven fit with increased heel support and softer padding through the ankle and instep. The liner features Merino wool for warmth, breathability and odor control
- Shell: Asymmetric Dual Core Cuff combines softer plastic to wrap the lower leg with harder plastic where needed for support and power transmission. Minimizes boot wall thickness for the most effective use of material to reduce weight.
- Sole: ISO 5355 Alpine Soles
- Additional Features: The shorter, tulip shaped cuff eliminates pressure around the shin and calf muscle for increased comfort and performance. Our Seamless Toe Box eliminates pressure points for optimized out-of-the-box fit and reduces heat loss by 20%.