Rossignol Airis Snowboard earns an extra $24.50 in your Willi's ReWards account.
The Airis is a fun and lively all-mountain cruiser. Intermediate to advanced riders who like to explore and find out what the whole mountain has to offer will enjoy the power and smooth carving ability of the Airis. With 50% of the profile being camber that is setback slightly to behind the last insert, the edge hold is combined with 5S serrated edges to enhance edge grip for a smooth feel and confident carving. The rocker is slighly more evident in the nose of the board to allow for easy turn initiation and float in deeper snow, while the amount of rocker in the tail is perfect for releasing at the end of the turn. Speaking of turning, Rossi added RadCut which includes multiple reverse sidecut in the tip and tail, this allows for realtime turn adjustment when riding. Longer when faster, shorter when slower, and delivering the perfect cut at all times. A 100% sustainably harvested wood core wrapped in a Basalt and Kevlar reinforcement ensure superior grip and stability while flowing smoothly edge-to-edge. We cant forget the fast sintered base when talking about the Airis
Features for theAiris snowboard
- Profile/Shape: AmpTek All-Mountain 50% rocker-50% camber profile. Direstional shape with setback inserts.
- Core/Flex: Wood CBF1 - 100% of Rossignol's wood snowboard cores originate from sustainably harvested forests Directional All-Mountain flex 5/10 rating
- Laminates: Basalt/Kevlar® fiber reinforcement
- Base/Sidewall: 4400 Sintered - fast and wax absorbant
- Additional Info: 5S Serrated Edges enhance edge grip for confident carving with a smooth feel
Ready to hit the slopes? Check out the latest Rossignol skis, boots and snowboards! Our team of experts have carefully tested each piece of equipment to provide you with the best gear for your next ski or snowboard adventure. From all-mountain skis for carving and cruising to freestyle boards for show-stopping tricks, Rossignol has the highest quality products to get you out on the snow. Tune in and see for yourself why Rossignol is the go-to brand for skiers and snowboarders alike!