Rome Shift Snowboard Binding earns an extra $8.50 in your Willi's ReWards account.
Rome Shift Snowboard Binding
The Shift bindings are a sure fire way to get you out on the hill with ease. Rome didn’t hold much back here and gave the rider plenty of comfort and customization options. The Baseplate is a nylon infused glass construction that is super durable. The highbacks have a smooth flex all while being supportive and still lightweight. The full rotation also all riders to rotate the highback when and if needed to get that extra heel side comfort and grip. The lean adjusters give a progressing rider the ability to stand more upright as they are learnig and then a more aggressive stance as the rider gets more confident. The ankle strap is the softest in the line, making it super comfortable. The toe strap fits securley over the toe of almost any boot. This bindings will surely help any rider Shift in the next gear….
Features for theShift snowboard binding
- Chassis: Unibody Baseplate – Durable performance with a nylon-glass construction.
- Highback: Shift Highback – Lightweight, supportive and smooth flexing.
- Full Highback Rotation – Riders have the ability to rotate the highback so it aligns with the heel edge of their board. Being able to adjust the highback provides better power transfer, more tweakability and proper edge hold.
- Ankle Strap: Contour Ankle Strap – Soft, comfortable and durable.
- Minimist Toe Strap – Sleek, minimal one piece design snugly wraps the boot toe for smooth flexing control.
- Multiple Strap Positions – Every Rome binding comes with 3 or more strap positions so you can customize the level of strap support you want.
- Toe Strap: Plastic Buckles
- Ratchets: Tool-Free Highback Forward Lean Adjuster