Nordica Speedmachine 3 105 Womens Ski Boots earns an extra $32.00 in your Willi's ReWards account.
Nordica Speedmachine 3 105 Womens Ski Boots
The Speedmachine 3 105 W delivers top of the line all mountain performance, regardless of the conditions. The 100mm medium last width is for average sized feet. Advanced skiers that want a snug yet comfortable fit will feel right at home in this boot. With its fully customizable Infrared TriForce shell, precision fit liner, anatomical women’s cuff and liner design and Primaloft® insulation the Speedmachine delivers high performance and precision without sacrificing comfort and warmth. The fit is rommy in the toes while a snug heel hold and 105 flex rating provides precise movement from the boot to the ski. A modern lightweight design with a stiff chassis is combined with a softer PU foot wrap and extra soft material over the instep for easier entry. ACP - Adjustable Cuff Profile- dedicated shape which better accommodates women’s lower legs. This boot was built to bring your skiing to the next level. Powerful, comfortable and fun.
Features for theSpeedmachine 3 105 womens ski boots
- Fit (Last)/Flex Rating: Medium Fit 100mm Last - Desinged for skiers with average size feet/ankles/leg.
- 105 Flex Rating - Advanced skiers
- Liner: 3D black cork gives a perfect anatomical comfort shape that can be easily customized using our Nordica oven to generate the perfect fit. The Isotherm layer, together with our well known Primaloft technology, ensures feet stay warm and dry all day long.
- Shell: Shell and Cuff – Polyurethane. Tri-Force Construction – A modern lightweight design with a hard PU or Triax spine and chassis is combined with a softer PU or Triax foot wrap and extra soft material over the instep. Custom Infrared Technology
- Sole: GripWalk (ISO 23223)
- Additional Features: 4 Micro-Adjust Aluminum Alloy Buckles. 35 mm Velcro Strap. ACP - Adjustable Cuff Profile- dedicated shape which better accommodates women’s lower legs. Dual Canting.