Nordica Cruise 70 Ski Boots earns an extra $9.60 in your Willi's ReWards account.
Nordica Cruise 70 Ski Boots
The Cruise 70 is intended for beginner, this men's model offers a generous 104 mm boot volume and a 70 flex, to spend pleasant moments on the slopes, without any foot pain and with the feeling of being in boots. Ideal for a 100% leisure practice, you will appreciate its moments with family or friends where you will only think about having fun and enjoying yourself. Forget about the pressure points that have caused you so much pain in the past and opt for the Cruise 70 which will allow you to think only about your way of skiing.
Features for theCruise 70 ski boots
- Fit (Last)/Flex Rating: Wide Fit - 104mm Last - High Volume Feet and Comfort
- 70 Flex Rating - Beginner Skiers
- Liner: Comfort Antibicterial Liner
- Shell: Shell and Cuff – Polyurethane. Dual Easy Entry, Exit Flap – Easy on/off every time. Over 50% bigger opening than standard ski boots.
- Sole: ISO 5355 Alpine
- Additional Features: Instep Volume Control (IVC) – Tighten or loosen up instep height in seconds by flipping over a plate on the bootboard.