Nordica Cruise 120 Ski Boots earns an extra $22.50 in your Willi's ReWards account.
Nordica Cruise 120 Ski Boots
The Cruise 120 sets the standard for high flex , wide last boots. The Cruise 120 is not made for a beginner skier. It's legit 120 flex rating can hold an advanced level skier with wider feet or a heavier skier that needs a little more stiffness. With the easy entry lower shell design, any skier can easily get the boot on or off with ease. Throw in a line with included PrimaLoft® for a additional warmth and you have a boot packed with features. The cuff also adjusts for fit multiple calf shapes and sizes. Also comes with an easy instep adjustment should you need to take up some of the volume in the lower shell of the boot for a slightly tighter fit. A wide powerstrap and 4 Alu micro adjustable buckes makes this one a solid all around boot to Cruise the mountain with.
Features for theCruise 120 ski boots
- Fit (Last)/Flex Rating: Wide Fit - 104mm Last - High Volume Feet and Comfort
- 120 Flex Rating - Advanced Level or heavier Skiers
- Liner: Performance Fit with PrimaLoft® for added warmth.
- Shell: Shell and Cuff – Polyurethane. Dual Easy Entry, Exit Flap – Easy on/off every time. Over 50% bigger opening than standard ski boots. Anatomical Shape – All-new, lightweight mono-injected shell.
- Sole: ISO 5355 Alpine
- Additional Features: Adjustable Cuff Profile (ACP) – Cuff volume can be changed in seconds to suit larger or smaller calves. Instep Volume Control (IVC) – Tighten or loosen up instep height in seconds by flipping over a plate on the bootboard.