Line Tom Wallisch Pro Skis earns an extra $20.00 in your Willi's ReWards account.
Line Tom Wallisch Pro Skis
Don’t know who Tom Wallisch is? Have you been living under a rock? The Pittsburgh native has been tearing up terrain parks and changing the game for over a decade. You'll for sure see a whole lot of these at our home mountain of 7 Springs (might even see tom there). This machine is built for the park. Snappy maple combined with a carbon olliband make for effortless pop on to any feature. The right amount of rocker and taper in the tip and tail make for a smooth and predictable swing weight. Throw down a pretzel or two for the man.
Style: 118-90-116 Features for theTom Wallisch Pro skis
- Sidecut/Turn Radius: 118-90-116mm @ 171cm w/ 19m Radius
- Core: Maple Macroblock™ – Two full length maple stringers surrounded by aspen for increased strength and durability. Carbon Olliband – Pre-stretched carbon down the center of the ski for added pop and play in freestyle skis.
- Construction: Capwall™ – Combining the precision of sidewall underfoot and the lightweight, durable performance of cap in the tip, Capwall™ construction provides the best of both worlds.
- Camber Profile: Rocker Profile – 5mm Tip / 4mm Camber / 5mm Tail
- Additional Features: Fatty Base | Sintered 1.7mm. Fatty Edge | 2.5mm x 2.2mm – 30% thicker edge dramatically increases durability and tuning life of these skis.