K2 Contour Snowboard Boots earns an extra $12.80 in your Willi's ReWards account.
K2 Contour Snowboard Boots
The Contour boots are made to shred up the whole mountain, no matter how close those lines get to another. The boot was designed to give advanced level riders that comfort that we all want with out sacrificing the response that we demand. The H4 Boa coiler and Conda system do the latter while Intuition liners keep the boot comfortable. We all know how solid the coiler is but the contour has Boas first textile lace that is made for recycled PET giving the lace a softer and more flex feel and look. K2 designed a urethane harness to gently hug your ankle, creating unrivaled heel hold. Boa® Conda™ allows for adjusting liner tightness and heel hold on the fly from outside of the boot. With a 3D molded insole and both internal and external J-bars, the Intuition Control liner is sure to please. An EVA midsole with Harshmellow™ pods makes this quiet underfoot, and a dual rubber compound provides unmatched grip. The S'Café coffee mesh enhances odor control and moisture management and is made from 95% recycled materials.
Features for theContour snowboard boots
- Lacing System: H4 Boa® Coiler – A cable and reel based lacing system that creates even tension and easy lacing operation. Boa® Conda™ Liner Lacing – A patented K2 liner lacing system
- Liner Lacing: Flex Rating – 8 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
- Liner: Intuition™ Control Foam 3D Liner – Built with a blend of high and medium density Intuition® foam
- Outsole: This Grips! Premium Rubber Outsole – A K2 exclusive built to offer the best possible performance at the lowest possible weight. Harshmellow™ – Harshmellow™ is a magical dampening system that replaces industry standard foam dampening materials.
- Footbed: S’Cafe™ Coffee Mesh – With functionality and sustainability in mind, K2 coffee mesh is made from recycled post-consumer coffee grounds that is combined with post consumer recycled polyester.