K2 Benes Snowboard Boots earns an extra $10.50 in your Willi's ReWards account.
K2 Benes Snowboard Boots
The Benes is a solid no frills boot that will get you out on the hill with ease. Through the simple boa design you wont be worrying about tieing up long and most likely soggy or frozen laces. The H4 Boa coiler is simple, pull the dial out to release the cable and slide your foot in, the cable tightens on its own, push the dial in and with a quick twist youll be on the hill in no time. Pop the dial out at lunch and you friends will surley be jealous. With a soft to medium flex and soft and warm EVA foam liner you'll be warm all way. The liner also has both internal and external J-bars for heel hold and ankle support. K2 made this whole boot with the beginner/intermediate in mind. PhyLight™ Outsole – This EVA outsole offers a uniform flex and the durability of a rubber outsole in a lighter-than-light package. The Benes is a solid option for a lot of bang for your buck. You really can't go wrong with the Benes.
Features for theBenes snowboard boots
- Lacing System: H4 Boa® Coiler – A cable and reel based lacing system that creates even tension and easy lacing operation.
- Liner Lacing: Flex Rating – 4 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
- Liner: Intuition™ Comfort Foam 3D Liner – Built for comfort and long-lasting fit,
- Outsole: PhyLight™ Outsole – This EVA outsole offers a uniform flex and the durability of a rubber outsole in a lighter-than-light package
- Footbed: Die-cut EVA Footbed – Provides cushioning and support and built from tough EVA foam.