Dc Phase Boa Womens Snowboard Boots earns an extra $11.00 in your Willi's ReWards account.
Dc Phase Boa Womens Snowboard Boots
The Phase Boa boot is a classic at an amazing price point! In case lacing up a boa wasn't easy enough, they added a coiler to the Phase. This means that when putting the boot on you don’t need to wind this thing up like a toy, it automatically retracts into the housing so that most of the "work" is already done. The roomy and comfort fit overall paired with a soft flex rating make this one a go to for a beginner looking for that first step up to get them out of time-wasteing lace boots. The liner is filled with multi-layer EVA memory foam, thermal-regulating fleece lining and a classic lace closure system ensure responsive support and all-day comfort. The unilite outsole is exactly what the name suggests, it provides essential durability, dampening, and cushioning while drastically reducing weight. Snowboarding won't be just a Phase with this boot on the market.
Features for the Phase Boa womens snowboard boots
- Lacing System: BOA® Fit System with H4 Coiler and Sequence™ Technology
- Liner Lacing: Rommy, comfort fit. Flex Rating – 4 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
- Liner: Response I Liner – The Response Liner I offers a premium performance-driven liner thanks to the multi-layer EVA memory foam construction.
- Outsole: Foundation UniLite™ Outsole
- Footbed: IMPACT-ALG™ Insole – DC's standard IMPACT-ALG™ insoles offer great all-day comfort and impact protection.