Burton Zipline Boa Step On Snowboard Boots earns an extra $10.00 in your Willi's ReWards account.
Burton Zipline Boa Step On Snowboard Boots
The kids' Burton Zipline Boa Snowboard Boot is a kid-tested, parent-approved winner for top-level fun and fuss-free function. There are no shortcuts here, just real-deal performance and it includes getting kids ahead, from the Warm and personalized heat moldable Imprint liner. The feather weight feel and cushioning of the DynoLITE outsole. Combined easy entry and exit plus the mitten-friendly micro-adjustments of the Boa designed Fit System, and you get a boot that juniors will want to wear all day. Combine your Zipline Step On Boot with kids' Step On binding for unprecedented performance and simplicity. Three connection points - two by the forefoot and one at the heel of the boot - deliver unmatched security and board control. Universally compatible with all existing snowboard mounting systems, including 4x4, 3D, and The Channel
Must Be Used with Burton Step On Bindings.
Features for the Zipline Boa Step On snowboard boots
- Lacing System: Boa System – A highly dependable lacing system that can be adjusted at a moment's notice anytime, anywhere. The simple twist of the knob at the top of the boot strategically tightens in just the right places.
Exclusive New England Rope Laces – American-made, natural fiber ropes power Burton's closure systems. Virtually indestructible, New England Ropes' laces are the same stuff used by stunt men, firefighters, and rescue teams.
- Liner: Youth Imprint Liner – This liner has an integrated liner lacing and inner lace lock, is heat-modable, has fit panels, and a level 1 molded EVA footbed.
- Sole: Step-On EST Outsole – EST goes beyond bindings by drawing inspiration from the surf/skate heritage of snowboarding and giving you a more direct connection to your board. By eliminating the ramp angle of your outsole, EST lowers your center of gravity, improves board feel, and creates a more surf/skate-like feel.
- Insole: Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil – This low-profile and lightweight underfoot technology reflects heat back to the feet, improving both warmth and comfort when faced with cold conditions.
Recycled Rubber Content
- Additional Features: Snow-Proof Internal Gusset – All Burton boot tongues feature an internal gusset construction to completely seal the lower zone of the boot, keeping your feet warm and dry.