Burton Moto Boa Snowboard Boots earns an extra $12.00 in your Willi's ReWards account.
Burton Moto Boa Snowboard Boots
The Moto is exatly what you think of when a Burton boot comes to mind. Don’t let the lower price point fool you, this one is packed with the classic Burton features. The Boa lacing system is upgraded with Vermont ropes for a smooth feel and less drag on the tongue. The coiler tech in the boa automatically recoils back in the the inner spool which makes lacing even faster. With a softer flex, this ideal rider is freestye or beginner that wants ease of motion and forgiveness. PowerUp tongue creates a snug fit between boot and tongue, eliminating the need to readjust while you ride. Burton gives you a broken-in feel right out of the box and a internal gusset that seals the lower zone of the boot from snow.The liner is heat moldable and for increased comort and wrap on the heel and ankle there is a integrated inner lacing system. Included is also a special heat reflective foil underfoot that improves both warmth and comfort. An all around solid option for a recreational or freestyle rider.
Features for theMoto Boa snowboard boots
- Lacing System: BOA® Fit System with Coiler™ technology uses an inner coiler that automatically recoils the lace back.
- Liner Lacing: Durable synthetic leather backstay, Total Comfort Construction provides an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box. 1:1 soft flex PowerUp tongue. . Flex: 3/10
- Liner: Imprint 1+ heat-moldable liner with integrated lacing offers a increased comfort and an improved wrap on the heel and ankle
- Outsole: DynoLITE outsole offers superior cushioning, improved board feel, and consistent support in a 20% lighter weight construction that can withstand repeated impacts
- Footbed: Sleeping bag reflective foil underfoot reflects heat back to the foot, improving both warmth and comfort in cold conditions