Armada Arv 84 Skis
Armada Arv 84 Skis earns an extra $21.25 in your Willi's ReWards account.
Armada Arv 84 Skis
The Armada ARV 84 Skis are the perfect combination of simplicity and performance, all without breaking the bank. It's the perfect ski for any beginner or light intermediate skier looking to enter into the world of all-mt twins. With a twin-tipped profile, the ARV 84 provides enhanced agility and control through tight tree runs and moguls. With a waist width of 84mm, the ski is perfect for providing confidence and stability for both on- and off-piste terrain. For the park rats out there looking to hit jib lines and booters, the ARV 84 is the perfect ski for you, with all the features you need from a freestyle ski.
Features for the ARV 84 Skis
- Sidecut/Turn Radius: 117-84-109mm @ 164cm w/ 14.5m Radius
- Core: HYBRID POPLAR / COMPOSITE - Get the best of both worlds, combining the strength and energy of poplar with the lightweight, consistent feel of composite.
- Construction: AR50 SIDEWALL - Sidewall on 50% of the ski based underfoot to provide durability where it is needed while keeping it light when reduced swingweight is a necessity.
- Camber Profile: AR Freestyle Rocker – Rockered tips and tails are combined with positive camber underfoot to allow the ski to charge with ease through unpredictable snow and maintain a solid carve when asked to do so. Turn the whole mountain into your playground.
- Additional Features: 2.5 IMPACT EDGE - Oversized and specially heat treated, this edge is built to resist impact damage in the most demanding situations.
- S7 BASE - A sintered base optimized for speed, durability and wax retention.
Armada is a dynamic design company committed to the outdoors, the community and sustainability. Driven by a passion for winter sports and enthusiasts.
|Ski Size cm
157, 164, 171