Arbor Sequoia Snowboard Binding
Arbor Sequoia Snowboard Binding earns an extra $10.62 in your Willi's ReWards account.
Arbor Sequoia Snowboard Binding
The Sequoia is a freeride design for riders who like their lines a little more rowdy and their playgrounds bigger. Advanced to Expert all mountain riders who are looking for a powerful yet fee feeling binding will be highly impressed by the Sequoia. Arbor created a powerful binding by stiffening the exclusive System X Baseplate with fiberglass for added strength, faster response and more stability. Added a lighter, stiffer and more laterally supportive highback for more freedom of movement and feel. They also beefed up the outsole by adding a special TPE rubber that provides rebound and cushion for high-impact landings. The straps are easy to use and stay clear of the chassis while putting your foot in, this makes strapping in in any scenario a breeze. The asymetrical low mounted highbacks are pre-rotated to provide that extra heel edge feel and additional freedom of movement. This and more all translates into high-speed, big–mountain performance.
Features for the Sequoia snowboard binding
- Chassis: System X – allocates energy across the baseplate's structural X shape, and out to the four cardinal points. The result is quicker, more effective control. 15% glass content for added strength and stability.
- 50A Durometer Outsole – The Outsole is a dampening interface made from a special TPE rubber. Softer for better board feel.
- Adjustable Extruded Aluminum Heelcup – Highly durable extruded aluminum. Use the highback to center the foot and the disk to fine-tune your stance width.
- 2 XD Footbeds – The Cypress Bindings feature a dual-density footbed design that provides impact absorption, comfort, durability, and improved feel.
- Highback: Women's Specific Asymmetrical Highbacks – Arbor bindings feature low mounted asymmetrical highbacks with 5° pre-rotation, providing ergonomic feel and freedom of movement.
- Ankle Strap: Bow-Strap Adjuster - proprietary pre-curved “Bow-Strap” adjusters & ladders actively swing away from a binding to help open the foot bed, making binding entry easy and more hands free
- UltraGrip Convertible Toe Strap - All Arbor bindings feature a flexible, comfortable, and secure fit on or over the toe of any boot.
- Toolless ankle and toe strap adjustments. Textured stretch single-durometer ankle strap.
- Toe Strap: Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon Buckles and Levers
- Ratchets: Universal 4x4 disk enableing micro adjustments.
Warranty: Arbor stands behind the quality and construction of every snowboard with an extended 3-year warranty
Arbor Snowboards is a renowned brand in the snowboarding industry, renowned for its commitment to developing high-quality snowboards and an eco-friendly approach to manufacturing. The company uses sustainable materials such as bamboo and sustainable wood cores and utilizes non-toxic finishes and water-based inks in their production process. Arbor Snowboards also works to reduce their environmental impact by using recycled packaging and shipping materials. Furthermore, Arbor Snowboards is actively involved in numerous initiatives that promote environmental sustainability and supports charities and organizations that work to preserve and protect the environment.