Arbor Hemlock Snowboard Bindings
Arbor Hemlock Snowboard Bindings earns an extra $10.62 in your Willi's ReWards account.
Arbor Hemlock Snowboard Bindings
The Hemlock is perfect for park laps, urban assaults, and all–skill–level resort shredding. Arbor's exclusive System X Baseplate transfers rider input to a snowboard so effectively that it results in quicker and more effective board control and feel. Arbor was able to create a softer freestyle, all–mountain design that delivers surprisingly responsive performance and comfort. The outsole adds to that confort with a softer TPU rubber for better board feel. The straps are easy to use and stay clear of the chassis while putting your foot in, this makes strapping in in any scenario a breeze. The asymetrical highbacks are pre-rotated to provide that extra heel edge feel and additional freedom of movement. Arbor has been proud to offer our tested technical design true to performance, value, and craftsmanship throughout the line, but its proven in the Hemlock.
Features for the Hemlock snowboard bindings
- Chassis: System X – allocates energy across the baseplate's structural X shape, and out to the four cardinal points. The result is quicker, more effective control. 15% glass content for added strength and stability.
- 50A Durometer Outsole – The Outsole is a dampening interface made from a special TPE rubber. Softer for better board feel.
- Adjustable Extruded Aluminum Heelcup – Highly durable extruded aluminum. Use the highback to center the foot and the disk to fine-tune your stance width.
- 2 XD Footbeds – The Cypress Bindings feature a dual-density footbed design that provides impact absorption, comfort, durability, and improved feel.
- Highback: Asymmetrical Highbacks – Arbor bindings feature low mounted asymmetrical highbacks with 5° pre-rotation, providing ergonomic feel and freedom of movement.
- Tool-less Forward Lean Adjustment
- Ankle Strap: Bow-Strap Adjuster – Arbor's patented "Bow-Strap" adjuster and ladder strap swings out of the way quickly and easily, making binding entry a simple, user-friendly experience. The pre-curved strap steers clear of your boot while maintaining form and durability in even the coldest conditions.
- Co-Moulded Ankle Strap
- UltraGrip Convertible Toe Strap - All Arbor bindings feature a flexible, comfortable, and secure fit on or over the toe of any boot.
- Toe Strap: Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon Buckles and Levers
- Ratchets: 2x4 Universal Mini-Disc – Mini-Disks require less surface area and along with the System X help provide a more organic snowboard flex underfoot. They are channel compatible.
Warranty: Arbor stands behind the quality and construction of every snowboard with an extended 3-year warranty
Arbor Snowboards is a renowned brand in the snowboarding industry, renowned for its commitment to developing high-quality snowboards and an eco-friendly approach to manufacturing. The company uses sustainable materials such as bamboo and sustainable wood cores and utilizes non-toxic finishes and water-based inks in their production process. Arbor Snowboards also works to reduce their environmental impact by using recycled packaging and shipping materials. Furthermore, Arbor Snowboards is actively involved in numerous initiatives that promote environmental sustainability and supports charities and organizations that work to preserve and protect the environment.
Sm/Med, Med/Lg, Lg/XL