Arbor Acacia Snowboard Bindings earns an extra $9.50 in your Willi's ReWards account.
Arbor Acacia Snowboard Bindings
The Acacia offers all-terrain ability to move, comfort, and feel on all levels. Its refined engineering and value bring progression and functionality into unison. Any beginner to intermediate all-mountain rider will love the feel, flex, and ease of entry. The Acacia introduces a uniform, single-mold baseplate and heel cup with a comfy, newly designed ergonomic, pre-curved ankle strap for a light-weight, seamless board feel. The low womens specific highback provides solid feel without any awkwardness. Enjoy fuss-free engagement with toe and ankle Bow Straps designed to keep the foot tray clear upon boot entry. Arbor has been proud to offer our tested technical design true to performance, value, and craftsmanship throughout the line, but it shines with the brand-new Acacia.
Features for the Acacia snowboard bindings
- Chassis: Lightweight Single Mold Baseplate. Adjustable EVA Footbed.
2.5° Canted Footbed – For a more natural foot / knee position, the built-in angle of the baseplate fights fatigue and bad form.
Single Mold baseplate.
- Highback: Women's Specific Asymmetrical Highbacks – Arbor bindings feature low mounted asymmetrical highbacks with 5° pre-rotation, providing ergonomic feel and freedom of movement.
- Ankle Strap: Bow-Strap Adjuster - proprietary pre-curved “Bow-Strap” adjusters & ladders actively swing away from a binding to help open the foot bed, making binding entry easy and more hands free
UltraGrip Convertible Toe Strap - All Arbor bindings feature a flexible, comfortable, and secure fit on or over the toe of any boot.
Toolless ankle and toe strap adjustments. Textured stretch single-durometer ankle strap.
- Toe Strap: Cast Aluminum Buckles & Levers - buckles offer ultra-reliable performance, with long-term durability and a tighter, stronger click for unparalleled boot to binding connection. Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon Buckles and Levers.
- Ratchets: Universal 4x4 disk enableing micro adjustments.