Rossignol Pure Elite 70 Ski Boots earns an extra $21.00 in your Willi's ReWards account.
Rossignol Pure Elite 70 Ski Boots
High-performance skiing meets all-day comfort and a forgiving flex in the women's Rossignol Pure Elite 70 ski boots. This boot is for so many different types of skiers. Smaller build intermediate skiers needing a tight snug boot will respond well. A powerful tweener skier could also find this boot great for progressing with. Cutting-edge women's-specific shell design is paired with customizable liners for skiers who prefer a precise, low-volume fit. Adjustable flex and canting let you personalize the feel and response to match your skiing. Merino wool insulation enhances liner warmth, so you can focus on your skiing. Elevate your ski experience with the Pure Elite 70.
Features for the Pure Elite 70 womens ski boots
- Fit (Last)/Flex Rating: Narrow Fit - 98mm last for a high performance, low-volume fit.
70 Flex Rating - Beginner/Intermediate skier.
- Liner: Custom-fit liner features customizable zones for comfort-driven fit with increased heel support and softer padding through the ankle and instep. Merino wool for warmth, breathability and odor control
- Shell: Dual Core technology provides targeted power transmission and shell wrapping, resulting in livelier rebound, response and control. Minimizes boot wall thickness for the most effective use of material to reduce weight.
- Sole: ISO 5355 Alpine Soles
- Additional Features: Adjustable Flex range of +5 to -5 for customized power, performance and comfort. Women's Specific Fit - the shorter, tulip-shaped cuff eliminates pressure around the shin and calf muscle.