Line Chronic Skis earns an extra $27.50 in your Willi's ReWards account.
Line Chronic Skis
It's the Chronic, Maaaan! Designed for all-mountain freestyle enjoyment, the Chronic is the dopest all-mountain freestyle ski. With over a decade in the game, the Chronic’s award-winning versatile turn shape and 95mm waist width will feel just as good carving cork 3's as it will arcing early morning groomers. With a symmetric flex, butters are just so easy, press and enjoy. Designed for the upper intermediate and expert skier, the Chronic has been a main stay since twin tips became a thing. Although it's been through many design changes and upgrades, one thing holds true, it has always been a force to be reckoned with and you cant talk about park skis without hearing about the Chronic. Become part of the C crew and get after it on the Chronic.
Features for the Chronic skis
- Sidecut/Turn Radius: 129-95-120mm @ 178cm w/ 16m Radius
- Core: Maple Macroblock™ – Two full length maple stringers surrounded by aspen for increased strength and durability.
- Construction: Capwall™Construction – Combining the precision of sidewall underfoot, and the lightweight, durable performance of cap construction in the tip and tail, Capwall™ Construction provides the best of both worlds.
- Camber Profile: Rocker Profile – 2mm Tip / 5mm Camber / 2mm Tail
- Additional Features: Fatty Base | Sintered 1.7mm. Fatty Edge | 2.5mm x 2.2mm – 30% thicker edge dramatically increases durability and tuning life of these skis.