K2 Raider Snowboard Boots earns an extra $12.00 in your Willi's ReWards account.
K2 Raider Snowboard Boots
The Raider is a super solid for a first steip up boot without breaking the bank. A beginner looking for something to grow in to a bit or an intermediate looking for some solid features for comfort and convience. The Boa coiler is for sure both of those,the coiler allows for the rider to put their foot in and then the cable automatically retracts into the housing so that most of the "work" is already done. The comfort foam Intuition liner is a soft build that still has J-bars for additional ankle support. That softer flex is sure to be confidence inspring for any beginners out there trying. The full rubber outsole is designed with durability, grip and lightness in mind, while the Harshmellow in the heel helps with vibration dampening throughout reducing fatigue. You really can't spend too much time on the hill in the Raider
Features for the Raider snowboard boots
- Lacing System: H4 Boa® Coiler – A cable and reel based lacing system that creates even tension and easy lacing operation.
- Liner Lacing: Flex Rating – 4 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
- Liner: Intuition™ Comfort Foam 3D Liner – Built for comfort and long-lasting fit,
- Outsole: Rubber Light Outsole – Full rubber bottom. Harshmellow™ Dampening
- Footbed: Die-cut EVA Footbed – Provides cushioning and support and built from tough EVA foam.