Giro Roam Goggles earns an extra $3.25 in your Willi's ReWards account.
Giro Roam Goggles
Modern design meets all-day comfort with the medium-frame Roam goggle, built with plush microfleece facing and anti-fog coating. You'll love the double-layering of soft face foam and microfleece face fabric, which provides extra comfort while you're out adventuring. Roam goggles ship with a second, low-light lens, so you'll have a backup pair in case the weather changes from sunny to overcast.
Features for the Roam Goggles
- Lens: EXPANSION VIEW (EXV) TECHNOLOGY - Perfected at Giro's test lab in Scotts Valley, California, this groundbreaking new frame design serves up unparalleled peripheral vision. We started with a helmet-compatible goggle, and then shaved down the frame rim and added frameless zones to optimize a massive spherical lens focused on the best possible peripheral vision in a goggle.
INJECTION-MOLDED CYLINDRICAL LENSES - Injection-molding a cylindrical lens helps refine optics and minimize distortion that can occur in thermo-formed cylindrical lenses.
- Lens Connection: SEAMLESS COMPATIBILITY - For optimal performance of both helmets and goggles, Giro products are designed to work together, ensuring a seamless interface between helmet and goggle for an exceptional fit and dependable, worry-free function.
- Strap: Silicone-Backed Strap – Non-slip strap keeps your goggles in place even on slippery helmet surfaces.
- Foam: DOUBLE LAYER FACE FOAM WITH MICROFLEECE FACING - Double Face Foam is a two part system that gives you a plush contact layer against your face and a durable back layer that adheres to the goggle frame.
- : OTG FRIENDLY - Engineered specifically for bespectacled skiers and snowboarders, goggles that are OTG (Over-The-Glass) feature a finely crafted interior with extra volume to comfortably accommodate prescription frames. Increased air volume inside the goggle keeps your vision crisp, clear, and fog-fre