Dc Judge Boa Snowboard Boots earns an extra $17.50 in your Willi's ReWards account.
Dc Judge Boa Snowboard Boots
The Judge Boa is exactly what you are looking for. The jury wasn't out long on this one, put this one on and youll be convinced. With dual Boas, the fit and ankle hold is sure to impress. The first H4 Boa coiler tighens the whole front of the boot just like any other classic boot. Then, the secondary boa comes in and tighens a whole inner ankle via a harness between the boot and the liner. This provides amazing support and heel hold no matter how long you are on that toe side edge. Oh and the black SS cables are so cool! The liner is made to feel perfect by lining it with "man fur" and adding the aerotech ventalation window to keep things fresh. The 3M Thinsulate insulation in the forefoot is sure to keep you warm. DC added a Vibram outsole to their already great unilite construction for even more grip. The Judge is on the stiffer side of medium making it a solid boot for those all mountain freestyle riders looking for that extra bit of pawer when that hammer need to be put down.
Style: ADYO100068 Features for theJudge Boa snowboard boots
- Lacing System: Dual BOA® Fit System with H4 Coiler Dial – enable a more custom fit in your forefoot and ankle. Secondary Standard Boa on the outide of the boot. BOA® Black SS Laces
- Liner Lacing: Flex Rating – 6 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
- Liner: Response III Liner – The Response Liner III is DC's warmest, most technical, and most responsive liner yet.
- Outsole: Unilite with Vibram® Outsole
- Footbed: IMPACT-ALG™ Insole – DC's standard IMPACT-ALG™ insoles offer great all-day comfort and impact protection.