Dc Control Dual Zone Boa Snowboard Boots earns an extra $14.00 in your Willi's ReWards account.
Dc Control Dual Zone Boa Snowboard Boots
The Control Dual Zone Boa is a superior build. With dual Boas, the fit and ankle hold is sure to impress. The first H4 Boa coiler tighens the whole front of the boot just like any other classic boot. Then, the secondary boa comes in and tighens a whole inner ankle via a harness between the boot and the liner. This provides amazing support and heel hold no matter how long you are on that toe side edge. Speaking of, the liner has EVA heat moldable memory liner with more ankle support via latex J-bars that are anatomically correct. DC added the 100% recycled sole re-Purpose insole for extra stability in the most demanding conditions. The Unilite outsole has a skate-style board feel and lightweight, cushioned comfort. With the mid-soft flex overall, most intermediate-advanced all mountain freestyle rider will love this classic DC fit.
Style: ADYO100070 Features for theControl Dual Zone Boa snowboard boots
- Lacing System: Dual BOA® Fit System with H4 Coiler Dial – enable a more custom fit in your forefoot and ankle. Secondary Standard Boa on the outide of the boot.
- Liner Lacing: Articulated Construction. Flex Rating – 4 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
- Liner: Response II Liner – The combination of EVA memory foam and high rebound heat-moldable EVA ensures the Response Liner II liner has an unrivaled out-of-the-box fit.
- Outsole: Contact UniLite™ Rubber Outsole - Built from skate shoe DNA, the contact outsole offers skate-style board feel and lightweight, cushioned comfort.
- Footbed: Sole re-Purpose Insole – Comprised of 100% recycled EVA and paired with a TPU molded arch support,