Rossignol Sawblade Snowboard
Rossignol Sawblade Snowboard earns an extra $24.00 in your Willi's ReWards account.
Rossignol Sawblade Snowboard
The Rossignol Jibsaw Sawblade Snowboard is a freestyle specialist that is designed for an easy and playful ride. Featuring AmpTek AutoTurn rocker technology, this board provides excellent maneuverability and float, as well as catch-free feel. The board also features RadCut turn technology and 3S Serrated Edges for increased stability and edge hold. The Twin Freestyle flex enhances pop and balance for easy freestyle control, and the moderate-soft symmetrical flex delivers pop, balance and playful performance. This board also features redesigned blunted tips to add butter-ability and press-capacity. Finally, the Jibsaw Sawblade Snowboard is made with 100% of Rossignol's wood snowboard cores sourced from sustainably harvested forests.
Features for the Sawblade Snowboard
- Profile/Shape: Rossi's three patented blends of rocker and camber are each tailored to a specific riding style and intensity level. Featuring a softer flex profile from tip to tail, AMPTEK AUTO TURN has a 70/30 rocker/camber blend for effortless turn initiation and an easy, playful ride.
- Our symmetrical TWIN FREESTYLE flex is stiff underfoot for increased pop and balance and soft in the waist for easy manipulation and control.
- Core/Flex: Ross's standard WOOD core features a single type of wood vertically laminated to give you durability and comfort without breaking the bank.
- FLEX 4
- Rossignol snowboard FLEX ratings range from softest (1) to stiffest (10) so you can select the best flex pattern for your skill and riding style. Softer boards are easier to manipulate, stiffer boards offer more power and stability.
- Laminates: FIBERGLASS offers more elasticity than carbon and comes in multiple weights and weavings, making it our #1 choice for customized flex and torsional resistance.
- Base/Sidewall: Built into sidewalls and/or splitboard cores, ABS provides enhanced durability while keeping the core safe from moisture.
- Additional Info: 3S SERRATED EDGE technology offers three, smaller points of edge contact (one between the inserts and two at the tip and tail), expanding grip to once unreachable middle section of the board for increased stability and edge hold with a very smooth feel.
Ready to hit the slopes? Check out the latest Rossignol skis, boots and snowboards! Our team of experts have carefully tested each piece of equipment to provide you with the best gear for your next ski or snowboard adventure. From all-mountain skis for carving and cruising to freestyle boards for show-stopping tricks, Rossignol has the highest quality products to get you out on the snow. Tune in and see for yourself why Rossignol is the go-to brand for skiers and snowboarders alike!
150, 155, 160