Gnu Antigravity Snowboard earns an extra $18.80 in your Willi's ReWards account.
Gnu Antigravity Snowboard
The Antigravity has been an absolute crusher since the day we got it into the shop. The directional shape and unique C3 camber make for a very powerfull all-mt board. While the dual aspen and paulownia wood cores keep the board light and snappy. The ideal rider for the Antigravity is a strong intermediate or above rider looking for a powerful board that can shred the whole mountain. The addition of fiberglass throughout the board adds torsional stiffness and pop. With the classic GNU Magne-Traction serrated steak knife technology adds 7 strategically located and sized edge serrations provide unreal edge hold and control in all conditions. All GNU boards are handmade at the Mervin Factory in Washington, USA with zero hazardous waste.
Features for theAntigravity snowboard
- Profile/Shape: C3 Camber – Aggressive camber zones to the contact points combined with mild rocker between your feet. Subtle Banana rocker gives freestyle freedom with maximum stability for big, high-speed lines. For aggressive, skilled riders. Directional Shape
- Core/Flex: G Lite 1 FCS Certified Aspen + Paulownia Core – Light, strong, and poppy. Medium Flex (5-7/10)
- Laminates: Triaxial / Biaxial Fiberglass – Strong and poppy.
- Base/Sidewall: Eco Sublimated Co-Ex Base – Fast, tough, and holds wax. UHMW Sidewalls – Tough and fast.
- Additional Info: Magne-Traction® – 7 strategically located and sized edge serrations provide unreal edge hold and control in all conditions.
- Mervin Made – Hand made at the Mervin Factory in Washington, USA with zero hazardous waste.