Flow Fuse Snowboard Bindings earns an extra $12.00 in your Willi's ReWards account.
Flow Fuse Snowboard Bindings
The Fuse is a mid-flex binding that’s sick for hitting the park or getting creative on any terrain all over the mountian.The injected nylon base design, coupled with a one-piece asymmetrical hiback, supplies you with a great amount of lateral movement. This makes it easier to lean into presses, tweak your kicker tricks or just bring a looser, less robotic style to your turns on the hardpack. Thanks to the Power-Triangle formed by the steel cable between baseplate and hiback, there’s still a ton of toe-to-heel response on tap if you feel like putting the pedal to the floor. The Fusion ExoKush straps are thick and comfortable, with a single-piece design that maximises the rear-entry convenience and adds useful support across your midfoot. Entry and exit is super quick with the help of ActiveStrap Tech, which pops the whole footstrap up somewhat as soon as you recline the hiback to produce a bigger space for your boot. Locking Slap Ratchets, canted Bankbeds and three cool colorways complete an awesome all-round package that’s one of the hottest in Flows line.
Style: Fusion Strap <
Features for theFuse snowboard bindings
- Chassis: FUSE-Series – The FUSE-Series is a rockered glass-filled Nylon baseplate with adjustable aluminum alloy sidewings.
- 2.5º Canted BankBeds – Full length EVA footbeds with 2.5º canting for optimized fit, support and energy transfer.
- Power Triangle – The Flow high-tensile steel cable creates a structural triangle between highback and baseplate
- Highback: Glass-Filled Nylon Asym AXIS-Series UniBack – Asym UniBacks are lightweight, supportive, and comfortable, with a perfect fit to follow boot contours and canted riding angles.
- Reclining Highback – The fully reclining highback is a pivotal part of Flow's fast easy-in easy-out binding system.
- Ankle Strap: Active Strap Technology - the strap automatically lifts up when you open the reclining highback and actively tightens again when you close the highback. AST reduces friction and creates more room so that getting in and out of your binding is faster and easier than ever.
- Fusion PowerStrap – Fusion one-piece PowerStraps are 3D shaped for a great fit, and cover a larger area of your foot for more comfort and control.
- Fusion Exo-Kush – The expanded EVA bottom layer of the Fusion Exo-Kush strap provides the perfect combination of comfort, control, and lightness as it locks together with the two Exo-Spines for uncompromised performance and comfort.
- Toe Strap: Locking Slap Ratchet (LSR) – These innovative LSR buckles give you the option to easily get in and out of your bindings any which way you like. Whether SpeedEntry or side entry like a dual strap, they lock down to secure your preferred footstrap tightness.
- Ratchets: Nylon Offset MultiDisk – 4HP, 3HP, and Channel compatible.