Burton Hideaway Snowboard earns an extra $21.50 in your Willi's ReWards account.
Burton Hideaway Snowboard
The Hideaway is designed to push that beginner rider to the next level. The soft and playfull personality allows for a smooth and catch free ride for confidence inspiring feel. The board is flat between the feet and rocker on each end. This makes the board very loose and forgiving for the starter or park oriented rider wanting something loose and forgiving. The directional shape makes for a consistant amount of strength and feel throughout the board, while the twin flex is perfectly balanced for a ride that's equally versatile regular or switch. Burton didn’t hold back with additional tech to keep you moving though, the core is a dual-species wood core that is loaded with pop and alternates between hard and soft woods to reduce overall weight without limiting performance. The biax fiberglass features a jib-friendly, torsionally soft flex and a forgiving feel that's great for beginning riders or the park. This board wont having you hiding for long, stand out with the Hideaway.
Features for the Hideaway snowboard
- Profile/Shape: Flat Top Bend provides stability, balance, and continuous edge control helping the tip and tail kick up for a catch-free riding experience. Directional Shape is the classic snowboard shape, designed to be ridden with a slightly longer nose than tail.
- Core/Flex: Super Fly 800G Core is a dual-species wood core that is loaded with pop and alternates between hard and soft woods to reduce overall weight without limiting performance. Twin Flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride. 0-3/10 Flex
- Laminates: Biax Fiberglass features a jib-friendly, torsionally soft flex and a forgiving feel that's great for beginning riders or the park
- Base/Sidewall: Extruded Base provides speed and strength and requires little in the way of maintenance
- Additional Info: The Channel® Board Mount is designed to help dial in the perfect stance and is compatible with all major bindings.