Tecnica Mach 1 Mv 130 Ski Boots earns an extra $40.00 in your Willi's ReWards account.
Tecnica Mach 1 Mv 130 Ski Boots
The Mach1 MV 130 has been the benchmark for performance, fit and customization in a ski boot for quite some time. The medium volume 100mm last and an incredible amount of customization options allow for a wide range of foot shapes. In general though, this boot is for a medium volume foot with a smaller ankle and leg, while the instep is quite tall. The C.A.S. Shell has dimples on the shell reduce that surface tension and facilitate the thermo customization process, making it easier for a bootfitter to modify the shell if needed. The carbon T-Drive spine creates a stronger and more effective connection between the cuff and the shell and provides a progressive flex regardless of the temperature. Screwed buckles that latch up when open and a camstrap style powerstap round out the shell. T he C.A.S. liner can be thermo-molded, punched, and ground. While the moldable tongue can be moved in multiple positions. Any expert skier looking for the ultimate in response and drive from a boot needs to try this one on.
Features for theMach 1 MV 130 ski boots
- Fit (Last)/Flex Rating: Medium Fit - 100mm Last
- 130 Flex Rating - Expert skiers
- Liner: High Performance Full C.A.S. Liner – C.A.S. liners are anatomically shaped for optimal comfort and great heel hold. the C.A.S. liner can be thermo-molded, punched, and ground. Celliant® Insulation - convert body heat into infrared energy.
- Shell: Shell – C.A.S. Polyether. Cuff – Polyester with Carbon Spine Insert. C.A.S. Shell - Dimples on the shell reduce surface tension and facilitate the thermo customization process, making it easier for a bootfitter to modify the shell to fit your foot.
- Sole: GripWalk (ISO 23223)
- Additional Features: 45 mm Velcro Strap with Camstrap powerlock. C.A.S. grindable boot board. 4 Aluminum Micro-Adjustable Buckles. Velcro Spoiler. Dual Cuff allignment.