Stockli Stormrider 88 Skis earns an extra $44.00 in your Willi's ReWards account.
Stockli Stormrider 88 Skis
A true multitalented ski. Whether as a ski for purely on piste or as a freeride ski, the Stormrider 88 is truly made for any terrain and all conditions. It has the characteristics of a freeride ski, but performs just as perfectly on piste with its waist of 88 mm. Meant for strong intermediate and above skiers. A skier with any skiing style will love its versatility.-, weather you spend your day on the goomers or hunting for off trail fun, youll be amazed. Its powerful yet playful when you want it to be. Its integrated TITEC double titanal ensures stability even in difficult conditions, while the Polywall offers maximum impact resistance. Its very quiet and damp feeling for a ski with 2 sheet of metal and no carbon or dampeners. In short: This ski offers a total package and makes for a perfect ski day. You really cant beat Swiss product quality, the second you pick the one up and give it a feel you know its made well to put it lightly.
Style: 128-88-118 Features for theStormrider 88 skis
- Sidecut/Turn Radius: 128-88-114mm @ 175cm w/ 18.4m Radius
- Core: Paulownia and Poplar Light Core. Thin Glass Laminate – Approximately 25% lighter than traditional ski layups. Titec Pro Technology – Double Titanal layers with graphics directly applied to the topsheet.
- Construction: Full Polywall Sidewall and sandwich construction – Great impact resistance and durability
- Camber Profile: Camber throughout with Tip rocker and a slight bit in the tail.
- Additional Features: Racing Graphite Base. Solid Metal Edge Light – Same edge thickness as the standard edge, but with thinner insertion tabs. Made in Switzerland.