Salomon Spro Alpha 110 Ski Boots earns an extra $29.50 in your Willi's ReWards account.
Salomon Spro Alpha 110 Ski Boots
The S/PRO Alpha 110 Developed for skiers looking for easy access to performance and a boot that easily adapts to the shape of their feet. This Advanced level boot in both performance and fit will have skiers that are looking for the most responsive boot very interested. Featuring an easily customizable shell and liner, this 98 mm boot delivers a strong heel lock without adding unnecessary pressure on your instep. The shell will expand in up to 6mm in the needed areas. The new custom 4D liner will have you comfortable and ready for anything the mountain can throw your way. The thin wall of the shell allows you, the skier to be much more in tune with the snow. The new 3D In-step shell allows for less pressure on the top of your foot and a stronger heel lock without puttingunnecessary pressure on your foot. One of the most customizable boots on the market will keep you busy.
Features for theSPro Alpha 110 ski boots
- Fit (Last)/Flex Rating: Narrow Fit - 98mm Last - with a custom shell up to 104mm
- 110 Flex Rating - Advanced Skiers
- Liner: CustomFit 4D liner with thermoformable Talyn® deliver instant perfect fit and facilitate the adaptation of the boots to the uniqueness of your feet.
- Shell: Shell and Cuff - Polyurethane The Custom Shell HD process brings fast personalization to the boot lower shell of in 10 minutes. Thin wall construction & new materials allow the foot to be closer to the shell.
- Sole: GripWalk (ISO 23223)
- Additional Features: 3D instep shell and 45° placement of the 2nd forefoot buckle.The thinner plastic and strategic positioning of the 2nd lower shell buckle make it easier to step in and out of your boots.