Line Honey Bee Womens Skis earns an extra $16.00 in your Willi's ReWards account.
Line Honey Bee Womens Skis
With pro level perfornamce and a low price point, don’t let the Honey Bee sneak up on you. Litterally any park skier will love these bad boys. At 92mm at the waist this ski will do well all over the mountain. The light and snappy core pops well off any side hit or feature you want. The hybrid cap construction keeps the ski durable while learning new tricks. Plenty of rocker at the tip and tail for soft snow and to push out those landings that arent quite perfect. You see this one all over the mountain for a reason. It just never wants to stop. Continually attacking the park day in and day out. Grab some wax cause youll never want to stop skiing once you give these a rip.
Features for theHoney Bee womens skis
- Sidecut/Turn Radius: 120-92-116mm @ 166cm w/ 16.5m Radius
- Core: Aspenlite™ – 100% Aspen wood for the lightest, most nimble feel.
- Construction: 4D Fibercap Construction – 4 directions of fiberglass are woven across the top of the core for durability without unnecessary weight.
- Camber Profile: Early Rise™ – Tip and tail lift away from the snow to bring the contact points closer to the center of the ski. Rocker Profile – 2mm Tip / 2mm Camber / 2mm Tail
- Additional Features: Fatty Base | Sintered 1.7mm. Fatty Edge | 2.5mm x 2.2mm – 30% thicker edge dramatically increases durability and tuning life of these skis.