Lange Rx 120 Gw Ski Boots earns an extra $37.00 in your Willi's ReWards account.
Lange Rx 120 Gw Ski Boots
If you have medium volume feet and are looking for high performance in a comfortable ski boot, then the RX 120 is the right choice for you. This ideal skier here is one that demands a powerfull yet comfortable boot that responds well. Although Lange is know for race boots and tough fits, don’t be afraid to try this model on, it is very comfortable and the easy entry is a breeze. The smooth flex combined with Lange's legendary performance and a perfect medium fit ensures you stay comfortable all day long. Lange has an innovative, lightweight Dual Core construction guarantees efficiency, power and precision to make you one with your boot. Mounted on a Gripwalk sole and with a screw added in the shell, it offers more performance. Don't hesitate to thermoform your liners to obtain the best possible match for your feet.
Features for the RX 120 GW ski boots
- Fit (Last)/Flex Rating: Medium Fit - 100mm Last
120 Flex Rating - Advanced/Expert skiers
- Liner: Dual 3D Pro Liner with Shin Control and Thinsulate™ – 100% customizable thermo liner with two types of high density foam and a precise, medium tension fit.
- Shell: Dual Core Technology - Lange injects two different durometers of plastic. The harder plastic goes to the heel, spine and lower shell to retain stiffness, while the softer plastic goes to areas that wrap the foot and lower leg for comfort.
- Sole: GripWalk (ISO 23223)
- Additional Features: Dual Screw Canting. External Screwed Cuff Alignment. Removable Spoiler. 45mm Powerstrap.