Head Formula 110 Ski Boots earns an extra $30.00 in your Willi's ReWards account.
Head Formula 110 Ski Boots
HEAD's Formula 110 combines the best of both worlds: high performance with all-day comfort. Race knowledge from the Raptor series creates a responsive feel, thanks to an extended toe box for toe articulation, a Race balance stance that allows skiers to be more centered with a 100-mm last. This last type is a very medium fit in the forefoot with a tight ankle pocket and smaller upper cuff. The shell has an adjustable flex of 120 to 110.Cuff alignment. Four micro-adjustable Spine-Flex low profile buckles. Thanks to all of the above, this boot is ideal for advanced skiers looking for a precise fit and feel. It's pretty stiff for the 110 rating and provides excellent response and smooth flex when flexing. A number of adjustments are possible without much hassle. The Formula liner has heel and ankle supporting Liquid Fit and a 40mm Velcro strap for a pinch-free athletic wrap. Overall the Formula is a solid option for the majority of advanced skier
Features for theFormula 110 ski boots
- Fit (Last)/Flex Rating: Medium Fit 100mm Last - Desinged for skiers with average size feet/ankles/leg.
- 110 Flex Rating -Advanced skiers
- Liner: Formula LF Liner. Perfect Fit 3D - The 3D pre-shaped construction has been developed to provide the maximum comfort and optimal adaptation to the foot shape.
- Shell: PU Shell and Cuff – Polyurethane. Extended Toe Box – The longer toe box allows for better balance, increased comfort and warmth for the skiers toes.
- Sole: ISO 5355 Alpine Soles
- Additional Features: 4 Metal All Micro adjustable. 40mm Velcro Strap. Cuff alignment.