Giro Dylan Goggles earns an extra $4.75 in your Willi's ReWards account.
Giro Dylan Goggles
The Giro Dylan Goggles are a simple way to look fabulous in the mountains. They are designed with the latest features in mind. The Giro Dylan Goggles are a classic look, but Giro has fitted them with the newest EXV technology. They come with a specially designed lens that allows you to swap lenses for conditions that require it.
Style: 7119842 | 7119853 | 7154660
Features for theDylan goggles
- Lens: EXPANSION VIEW (EXV) TECHNOLOGY - Perfected at Giro's test lab in Scotts Valley, California, this groundbreaking new frame design serves up unparalleled peripheral vision. We started with a helmet-compatible goggle, and then shaved down the frame rim and added frameless zones to optimize a massive spherical lens focused on the best possible peripheral vision in a goggle.
- INJECTION-MOLDED CYLINDRICAL LENSES - Injection-molding a cylindrical lens helps refine optics and minimize distortion that can occur in thermo-formed cylindrical lenses.
- Lens Connection: SEAMLESS COMPATIBILITY - For optimal performance of both helmets and goggles, Giro products are designed to work together, ensuring a seamless interface between helmet and goggle for an exceptional fit and dependable, worry-free function.
- Strap: Silicone-Backed Strap – Non-slip strap keeps your goggles in place even on slippery helmet surfaces.
- Foam: Triple-Layer Face Foam with Plush Max Fleece Facing – Triple layer face foam with Plush Max fleece facing is a three part system that gives you a plush contact layer against your face, a super soft middle layer for maximum contour, and a durable back layer that adheres to the goggle frame.
- : Seamless Compatibility with All Giro Helmets – For optimal performance of both helmets and goggles, Giro products are designed to work together, ensuring a seamless interface between helmet and goggles for an exceptional fit and dependable, worry-free function.