Union Str Snowboard Binding earns an extra $11.50 in your Willi's ReWards account.
Union Str Snowboard Binding
The STR are ready to a turn that you havent before. A high quality binding while keeping money in the wallet. The STR is confidence inspiring to new rider while still being totally capable for solid all mountain riding. With a medium flex overall and a very responsive highback, this one impresses even the most expierenced riders. The smooth extruded aluminum heelcups are designed for that perfect hold and fit. The thermoformed EVA footbed are designed with shock absorption in mind and sustain their function season after season. The straps are buile upon what the best pro demand, with the ankle being designed around fast response and feel. Toe straps are made from a thermoplastic anti-slip material that keeps the toe in place. Attached to the strap and fast and light aluminum rachets that are superior to (almost) all buckles. Finish off with a canted footbed to keep those knees solid and your stance comfy, this is an all mountain binding that will surprise almost anyone.
Features for theSTR snowboard binding
- Chassis: Stage 5 | Duraflex – Duraflex material was specifically engineered to maintain consistent flex in a wide range of cold temperatures.
- EXT Thermoformed EVA Bushing – Multi-density bushings sustain their function each season
- Extruded 3D Aluminum Heelcups – Designed for optimum heel hold and minimization of drag
- Highback: S11 Duraflex
- Ankle Strap: ExoFrame 2.0 Ankle Strap – Rapid response, trusted by professional snowboarders.
- 1.0 Hexgrip Toe Strap – Multi-positional options and thermoplastic anti-slip material keeps you locked in and on point. Each version has differing amounts of material based on weight.
- Toe Strap: Aluminum – Fast in and fast out - the new mechanism combined with Union aluminum is superior to any binding buckle on the market
- Ratchets: Grade 8.8 Hardware – The strongest steel available on the market, Union's use of Grade 8.8 represents a commitment to delivering the strongest and most reliable bindings on the market today.
- Camber Disk – 2x4, 4x4, and Channel compatible.
- Non-Stick EVA Disk Cover