Union Force Snowboard Binding earns an extra $10.80 in your Willi's ReWards account.
Union Force Snowboard Binding
The Force has been a staple for so long we have lost track. It continues to get better and better and hold up to the test of time. Its on the stiff side for most of what Union is know for, but this binding can charge all over the moutain with the best of them. The chassis and base plate are made from Duraflex ST which is just a step above, adding more glass for quickness and response. The smooth extruded aluminum heelcups are designed for that perfect hold and fit. The thermoformed EVA footbed are designed with shock absorption in mind and saves your heels on those hard landings and promoting a balanced board flex. The straps are buile upon what the best pro demand, with the ankle being designed around fast response and feel. Toe straps are made from a thermoplastic anti-slip material that keeps the toe in place.The Magnesium buckles just sound SO good and are fast, smooth, light and sleek. Finish off with a canted footbed to keep those knees solid and your stance comfy, this is an all mountain binding not to reckoned with.
Features for theForce snowboard binding
- Chassis: Stage 4 | Duraflex ST – Simply put, Duraflex ST is the same material as regular Duraflex, but with increased glass for more response
- Multi-Density Thermoformed EVA – Multi-density bushings sustain their function each season
- Extruded 3D Aluminum Heelcups – Designed for optimum heel hold and minimization of drag
- Highback: Duraflex ST – Simply put, Duraflex St is the same material as regular Duraflex, but with increased glass
- Classic FLAD – Pull the lever away from the highback and quickly adjust your forward lean angle
- Ankle Strap: ExoFrame 4.0 Ankle Strap – Rapid response, trusted by professional snowboarders.
- 2.0 Rhombus Toe Strap – Multi-positional options and thermoplastic anti-slip material keeps you locked in and on point. Each version has differing amounts of material based on weight. Toe strap adjustment has been redesigned and reinforced with double the connection strength, thanks to the new pin system.
- Toe Strap: Magnesium S1 with Aluminum Base – Union's proven bombproof ratchet system, Magnesium buckles are light, sleek, and durable on the mountain.
- Ratchets: Grade 8.8 Hardware – The strongest steel available on the market, Union's use of Grade 8.8 represents a commitment to delivering the strongest and most reliable bindings on the market today.
- Camber Disk – 2x4, 4x4, and Channel compatible.
- Non-Stick EVA Disk Cover