Union Atlas Snowboard Binding earns an extra $17.00 in your Willi's ReWards account.
Union Atlas Snowboard Binding
The Atlas doesn’t need any kind of directions, throw away the map and let this binding take you anywhere. This Atlas has been upgraded through the highback and ratchets. But lets not get past the many other good things Union has to offer. The premier all mountain binding in the line starts with a ultra responsive material call duraflex CB nylon that’s the main ingredient in the new design being indestructible. The Vaborlite is now of a higher density for extra chatter absorbtion and stability. The new highback is made partly of the same material you see in the baseplate but it keeps the highback lighter while being more siffer and more responsive than previous versions of this binding. The straps provide the rapid response that the pro require for those spicy situations. The Magnesium buckles just sound SO good and are fast, smooth, light and sleek. Finish off with a canted footbed to keep those knees solid and your stance comfy, this all mountain binding is not to be lost in the mix.
Features for the Atlas snowboard binding
- Chassis: Stage 7 | Duraflex CB – Ultra-responsive Duraflex CB nylon is the key ingredient in an indestructible new design.
Vaporlite HD Bushing – All-new High Density Vaporlite is stiffer and more responsive than traditional Vaporlite
Extruded 3D Aluminum Heelcups – Designed for optimum heel hold and minimization of drag
- Highback: Stage 14 | Duraflex CB – Lighter, stiffer, and more responsive than previous Atlas highbacks, the Stage 14 Duraflex CB highback combines carbon injected Duraflex Nylon with an all-new integrated forward lean adjuster.
- Ankle Strap: ExoFrame 3.0 Ankle Strap – Rapid response, trusted by professional snowboarders.
TS 2.0 Tiles
Tool-less Strap Adjustment
- Toe Strap: Magnesium S1 with Aluminum Base – Union's proven bombproof ratchet system, Magnesium buckles are light, sleek, and durable on the mountain.
- Ratchets: Grade 8.8 Hardware – The strongest steel available on the market, Union's use of Grade 8.8 represents a commitment to delivering the strongest and most reliable bindings on the market today.
Camber Disk – 2x4, 4x4, and Channel compatible.
Non-Stick EVA Disk Cover