Tecnica Mach Sport Hv 90 Rt Ski Boots earns an extra $15.00 in your Willi's ReWards account.
Tecnica Mach Sport Hv 90 Rt Ski Boots
The Tecnica Men's Mach Sport HV 90 Ski Boots are a great choice for the intermediate skier who prioritizes comfort, warmth and convenience in their ski boot. The Mach Sport HV 90 is ideal for skiers with a wider foot with 103mm last width and taller instep. The Comfort Celliant liner increases circulation for optimized warmth and performance. If needed, you can add personal customization with Tecnica's C.A.S Shell - Dimples on the shell reduce surface tension and facilitate the thermo customization process, making it easier for a bootfitter to modify the shell to fit your foot. Double Quick-Instep and Lift-Lock buckles make for easy entry and exit, and the 90 flex is forgiving for all-day on mountain comfort.
Features for theMach Sport HV 90 RT ski boots
- Fit (Last)/Flex Rating: Wide High Volume Fit - 103mm last
- 90 Flex Rating - Intermediate Skiers
- Liner: COMFORT - Cushy fit liner with Celliant® Insulation - convert body heat into infrared energy.
- Shell: Shell – C.A.S. Polyurethane. Cuff – Polyolefine. C.A.S. Shell - Dimples on the shell reduce surface tension and facilitate the thermo customization process, making it easier for a bootfitter to modify the shell to fit your foot.
- Sole: GripWalk (ISO 23223)
- Additional Features: 4 Aluminum Micro-Adjustable Buckles. 35mm powerstrap. Double Quick Instep – Utilizes a large, softer plastic over the instep area that allows the shell to open easier as you are entering or exiting the boot.