Tecnica Mach Sport Hv 85 Rt Womens Ski Boots earns an extra $15.00 in your Willi's ReWards account.
Tecnica Mach Sport Hv 85 Rt Womens Ski Boots
Ideal for intermediate skiers, the Tecnica Mach Sport HV 85 womens ski boots is a wider fitting all mountain boot for someone who wants a great experience on the mountain. The Mach Sport MV 85 HV womens ski boots have an accommodating 103-mm last, a short cuff, an extended toe box for toe articulation, and a balanced stance that allows women to be more centered.The rear spoiler lets the cuff open 12 mm (3°), which means less pressure on the calf and more comfortable skiing. The liner can be heat molded to personalised the final fit. With added Celliant® Insulation that converts body heat into infrared energy. While the shell has dimples that reduce surface tension and facilitate the thermo customization process, making it easier for a bootfitter to modify the shell to fit your foot. The shell also offers a softer plastic over the instep area that allows the shell to open easier as you are entering or exiting the boot. For any all around intermediate that needs a wider fit this one should be your go-to option.
Features for the Mach Sport HV 85 RT womens ski boots
- Fit (Last)/Flex Rating: Wide High Volume Fit - 103mm last
85 Flex Rating - Intermediate Skiers
- Liner: Sport N.F.S. Liner - Anatomically pre-shaped internal padding. Custom thermoformable with hot air. Extra thick soft padding offers comfort and warmth. Celliant® Insulation - convert body heat into infrared energy.
- Shell: Shell – C.A.S. Polyurethane. Cuff – Polyolefine. C.A.S. Shell - Dimples on the shell reduce surface tension and facilitate the thermo customization process, making it easier for a bootfitter to modify the shell to fit your foot.
- Sole: GripWalk (ISO 23223)
- Additional Features: 4 Aluminum Micro-Adjustable Buckles. 35mm powerstrap. Double Quick Instep – Utilizes a large, softer plastic over the instep area that allows the shell to open easier as you are entering or exiting the boot.