Tecnica Mach Sport Hv 75 Rt Womens Ski Boots earns an extra $12.50 in your Willi's ReWards account.
Tecnica Mach Sport Hv 75 Rt Womens Ski Boots
The Tecnica Mach Sport HV 75 Womens ski boots takes a totally different approach to performance design with the main goal of a comfortable fit in mind. The ideal skier here is a progressing beginner or cautious intermediate that needs a wide comfort fit and options for calf adjustments. The Mach Sport 75 Womens ski boots takes a classic design and combines it with modern materials and technology to create a fantastic out of the box feel that lasts all season long. Tecnica's Comfort Liner is packed with Celliant, a heat reflective material that is designed to bounce heat back towards its source to help keep your toes warm on the mountain. If you want a soft boot with a very accommodating fit that will help you improve your skills, the Tecnica Mach Sport 75 HV is a perfect choice.
Features for the Mach Sport HV 75 RT womens ski boots
- Fit (Last)/Flex Rating: Wide High Volume Fit - 103mm last
75 Flex Rating - Beginner Skiers
- Liner: COMFORT - Cushy fit liner with Celliant® Insulation - convert body heat into infrared energy.
- Shell: Shell – C.A.S. Polyurethane. Cuff – Polyolefine. C.A.S. Shell - Dimples on the shell reduce surface tension and facilitate the thermo customization process, making it easier for a bootfitter to modify the shell to fit your foot.
- Sole: GripWalk (ISO 23223)
- Additional Features: 4 Aluminum Micro-Adjustable Buckles. 35mm powerstrap. Double Quick Instep – Utilizes a large, softer plastic over the instep area that allows the shell to open easier as you are entering or exiting the boot.