Tecnica Cochise 130 Dyn Ski Boots earns an extra $40.00 in your Willi's ReWards account.
Tecnica Cochise 130 Dyn Ski Boots
The Cochise line of boots have been around for awhile and have been setting the standard for 50/50 Alpine Touring boots. The ideal skier for this boot is an aggressive advanced/expert that wants to get into the touring or hiking scene but doesn’t want to dive fully in and lose the skiability. This is the top boot for hard-charging freeride skiers who will go anywhere on the mountain with confidence. The Tecnica Cochise 130 delivers innovative technology that enhances the performance, reduces the weight and improves the versatility. The 99mm width last is just the right amount of medium narrow while the heel is narrower and provides incredible heel hold. The reference 26.5 comes in at 1850 grams. The Cochise 130 features a C.A.S. technology shell dimples on the shell reduce surface tension and facilitate the thermo customization process, making it easier for a bootfitter to modify the shell to fit your foot if needed. The C.A.S. comfort focused liner is fully molable as well and grindable and has an adjustable tongue.. The T-Ride walk mechanism maximizes downhill performance with its “Full Lock” option yet delivers an even higher level of versatility with an increased range of motion (50 degrees) for easier walking or touring. The 130 flex is aggressive and requires some power to be driven. The Cochise sets the standard for 50/50 AT boots, so don’t pass on trying this one on.
Features for theCochise 130 DYN ski boots
- Fit (Last)/Flex Rating: Medium Narrow - 99mm Last -with a narrower heel
- 110 Flex Rating - Intermediate/Advanced Skiers looking for a 50/50 Alpine Touring Boot.
- Liner: Performance C.A.S. Liner – With Celliant®, Floating Tongue and fiberglass collar. Fully moldable and grindable on the C.A.S. orange part on the liner.
- Shell: Cuff – Polypropylene with co-injected carbon back spine. Shell – C.A.S. Polyurethane with Quick Instep.The C.A.S. shell has an anatomical shape that matches the foot shape. This allows for a better out-of-the-box fit.
- Sole: GripWalk (ISO 23223)
- Dynafit® Certified Tech Fittings
- Additional Features: 45 mm Velcro Strap with Camstrap powerlock.. 4 Light Alloy Buckles. Double Hiking Hook – Top two buckles feature a special hook for walking/skinning. T-Ride Hiking System - 50 degree range of motion. RECCO® rescue reflector.