Salomon Super 8 Snowboard earns an extra $20.80 in your Willi's ReWards account.
Salomon Super 8 Snowboard
The Super 8 holds absolutely nothing back when it comes to design and tech. The ideal rider should feel the same about their riding style and aggresiveness. Meant for the most advanced and expert all mountain riders who demand the most of their equipment. The backseat camber design is loaded with camber under the back foot for precise control and feel while the flat segment in the nose and front foot allow for floatation in deeper snow. This gives the board a powerful feel in firm snow conditions and a surfy feel when things get dicey and deep. The tapered tail keeps the edge hold while improving turn initiation. The Aspen select popster core makes sure that this board still retains its snap and pop when needed while being thinner under the feet for optimum snow feel. A layer of fiberglass stays for a lively feel while the addition of CFC for power and smooth ride. The top of the line sintered base is finished with a fine stone grind and an all mountian edge bevel ensure good edge hold when needed.
Features for the Super 8 snowboard
- Profile/Shape: Backseat Camber – Camber loaded under the back foot, and flat segments under the front foot. Tapered directional shape - tail width is slightly tapered (narrowed). Quadratic Sidecut – sidecut is shallower at the ends and deeper in the middle.
- Core/Flex: Aspen Popster Core - thins out under foot and thickens outside your bindings before tapering again at tip and tail. Flex Rating – 4 (1 Soft - 5 Stiff)
- Laminates: Biaxial Medium Density Fiberglass. C/FX Basalt – composed of Basalt & fiber glass. Damplifier – Lightweight honey comb materials and cork combined and strategically placed in the tip and tail.
- Base/Sidewall: Sintered Base – a hard surface and good wax retention. Fine Stone Finish – speed up in powder or softer snow conditions. ABS Sidewalls – toughness for energy transfer and dampening properties for impact absorption.
- Additional Info: All-Mountain Edge Bevel – A 1° edge holding tune throughout the key parts of the sidecut meets a 2° bevel between the feet.
Salomon is a leading brand in all things winter sports. Get Salomon skis, snowboards, accessories & apparel with free shipping available at Willi's: Backseat Camber – Camber loaded under the back foot, and flat segments under the front foot. Tapered directional shape - tail width is slightly tapered (narrowed). Quadratic Sidecut – sidecut is shallower at the ends and deeper in the middle.