Salomon Spro Alpha 120 El Ski Boots earns an extra $27.60 in your Willi's ReWards account.
Salomon Spro Alpha 120 El Ski Boots
The S/PRO Alpha 120 EL Developed for skiers looking for easy access to performance and a boot that easily adapts to the shape of their feet. This Advanced/Expert level boot in both performance and fit will have skiers that are looking for the most responsive boot very interested. Featuring an easily customizable shell and liner, this 98 mm boot delivers a strong heel lock without adding unnecessary pressure on your instep. The shell will expand in up to 6mm in the needed areas. The new custom 4D Race liner will have you comfortable and ready for anything the mountain can throw your way. Cushier foams & outside placement of the Talyn® fabric ease adaptation. The elastic toe box gives more forefoot space. The thin wall of the shell allows you, the skier to be much more in tune with the snow. The new 3D In-step shell allows for less pressure on the top of your foot and a stronger heel lock without putting unnecessary pressure on your foot all while making it easier to get on and off. A 45mm powerstrap and customizable instep buckle placement make this one of the most customizable boots on the market.
Features for theSPro Alpha 120 EL ski boots
- Fit (Last)/Flex Rating: Narrow Fit - 98mm Last - with a custom shell up to 104mm
- 120 Flex Rating - Advanced/Expert Skiers
- Liner: The dismantlable, 2-part, fully customizable tongue and CustomFit 4D liner with thermoformable Talyn® make it easy to adapt the instep and fit to the uniqueness of your feet.
- Shell: Shell and Cuff - Polyurethane with 3D instep and power spine. The Custom Shell HD process brings fast personalization to the boot lower shell of in 10 minutes. Thin wall construction & new materials allow the foot to be closer to the shell.
- Sole: GripWalk (ISO 23223)
- Additional Features: 3D instep shell and 45° placement of the 2nd forefoot buckle.The thinner plastic and strategic positioning of the 2nd lower shell buckle make it easier to step in and out of your boots.