Rossignol Viper Snowboard Bindings earns an extra $9.00 in your Willi's ReWards account.
Rossignol Viper Snowboard Bindings
The Viper bindings are a sure fire way to get you out on the hill with ease. Rossignol didn’t hold much back here and gave the rider plenty of comfort and customization options. The Baseplate is a nylon infused glass construction that is super durable. The highbacks have a smooth flex all while being supportive and still lightweight. The full rotation also all riders to rotate the highback when and if needed to get that extra heel side comfort and grip. The lean adjusters give a progressing rider the ability to stand more upright as they are learnig and then a more aggressive stance as the rider gets more confident. The ankle strap is the softest in the line, making it super comfortable. Rossignol through in a full-length EVA crash pad heel absorb impacts and vibration for a smooth ride.
Features for theViper snowboard bindings
- Chassis: Nylon / Glass Baseplate
- Angled Ramps – Angled toe ramps are size-adjustable, increasing boot to binding contact for increased leverage, snow feel, and precision.
- Full Length EVA with Crash Pad Heel Pad – The EVA covers the whole length of the baseplate and inside of the heelcup to maximize shock absorption and absorb vibration.
- Highback: Asymframe – Asymframe highbacks are built to maximize lateral flex while maintaining heel-side contact for immediate power transmission and stability.
- Ankle Strap: One Shot 3D Molded Straps – Rossignol's 3D molded TPU straps wrap around your boot both laterally and vertically
- Toe Strap: Alumalight Buckles – Lightweight die-cast Alumalight Buckles offer durability with freewheel ratchets for quick, easy entry-and-exit.