Rossignol Rallybird 92 Womens Skis earns an extra $23.50 in your Willi's ReWards account.
Rossignol Rallybird 92 Womens Skis
The Rallybird 90W is built for that up and coming freeride skier who needs a ski that pack a punch without all the extra weight in that class. The Rallybird does exactly that at a great price point for the still growing teen. The full popular wood core is know for its snappy and responsive feel all while being light. This provides enough stiffness for the solid skier but is soft and light for those lighter or new skiers. A medium 90mm waisted freeride shape gives the Rallybird 90 a performance advantage in deeper fresh snow. A included set of LOOK bindings that can be adjusted as boot size grows is the cherry on top for the progressing teen. Rally over to the shop!
Features for theRallybird 92 womens skis
- Sidecut/Turn Radius: 118-90-108mm @ 150cm w/ 13m Radius
- Core: Poplar Wood Core – Poplar wood core balances weight, flex, and stability for a versatile blend of power and playfulness.
- Construction: Cap Sidewalls
- Camber Profile: Camber throughout with slight tip rocker creates Rossignols' All Trail Profile – The new All Trail profile is designed to ensure smooth and progressive absorption of uneven areas of terrain in all types of snow.
- Additional Features: LOOK Xpress 10 GW Bindings included – DIN Range 3-10. Alpine and Gripwalk compatible.