Rossignol Hi-speed Pro Heat Mv Gw Ski Boots earns an extra $30.00 in your Willi's ReWards account.
Rossignol Hi-speed Pro Heat Mv Gw Ski Boots
The Rossignol Hi-Speed Pro Heat MV ski boots for high-performance control with the warmth and comfort to ski all day. Made for intermediate/advanced skiers who prefer a medium-volume fit with plenty of customization options. Rossignol engineered the boot shell and cuff through generative design for maximum energy transfer and high-speed control through every turn. Adjustable flex and canting let you personalize the boot feel and response to match your skiing. The heated liner offers all-day warmth and Bluetooth® control to keep your feet comfortable. The heating option can be used at any time at the push of a button or through the App on your smartphone. Thinsulate™ insulation enhances liner warmth while the Seamless Toe Box eliminates pressure points for optimized out-of-the-box fit and reduces heat loss by 20% so you can focus on your skiing.
Features for the Hi-Speed Pro Heat MV GW ski boots
- Fit (Last)/Flex Rating: Medium Fit 100mm Last - Desinged for skiers with average size feet/ankles/leg.
110 Flex Rating - Intermediate/Advanced Skiers
- Liner: THERM-IC boot heater technology is integrated into the liners for all-day comfort and warmth at the touch of a button or via Bluetooth. Seamless Toe Box eliminates pressure points for optimized out-of-the-box fit and reduces heat loss by 20%
- Shell: Dual Core technology provides targeted power transmission and shell wrapping, resulting in livelier rebound, response and control. Minimizes boot wall thickness for the most effective use of material to reduce weight.
- Sole: GripWalk (ISO 23223)
- Additional Features: An adjustable flex range of +5 to -5 for customized power and performance. Asymmetric Dual Core Cuff combines softer plastic to wrap the lower leg with harder plastic where needed for support and power transmission for optimized performance and fit.