Rossignol Experience 76 Womens Skis earns an extra $19.20 in your Willi's ReWards account.
Rossignol Experience 76 Womens Skis
The Experience 76 is the perfect set of skis to get you right out on the slopes and out of the rental line. A narrow waist and softer flex pattern make this one a breeze to turn while still learning the basics of skiing. The cap construction sidewalls keeps this ski durable. A LOOK binding is included in this package and make for the perfect setup to get out there and Experience more of the mountain.
Style: 123-73-109 Features for the Experience 76 womens skis
- Sidecut/Turn Radius: 123-76-109mm @ 160cm w/ 13m Radius
- Core: Poplar Wood Core – Poplar wood core balances weight, flex, and stability for a versatile blend of power and playfulness. Fiberglass – Fiberglass is more elastic than carbon. A perfect compromise for skiers seeking customized flex and resistant materials.
- Construction: Cap Construction – Increased durability, comfort, and ease-of-use.
- Camber Profile: Camber throughout with slight tip rocker creates Rossignols' All Trail Profile – The new All Trail profile is designed to ensure smooth and progressive absorption of uneven areas of terrain in all types of snow.
- Additional Features: LOOK Xpress 10 GW Bindings included – DIN Range 2.5 - 10. Alpine and Gripwalk compatible. 30% Recycled Materials and 100% Recycled Steel Edges.
Ready to hit the slopes? Check out the latest Rossignol skis, boots and snowboards! Our team of experts have carefully tested each piece of equipment to provide you with the best gear for your next ski or snowboard adventure. From all-mountain skis for carving and cruising to freestyle boards for show-stopping tricks, Rossignol has the highest quality products to get you out on the snow. Tune in and see for yourself why Rossignol is the go-to brand for skiers and snowboarders alike!: 123-76-109mm @ 160cm w/ 13m Radius